Tuesday, December 8, 2009

my fur-niece

my friend tamarra introduced me to the phrase "fur-nephew" when her brother got a dog. i liked it and decided fur-niece sounded just as good when referring to my brother's dog proxy. i LOVE playing with my fur-niece! i can only imagine how bad its going to get when i'm actually an aunt for real (I CANNOT WAIT FOR JUNE!!!) ! :)

anyways, being a proud fur-aunt (is that a correct phrase tamarra?), when my brother & sister-in-law came home for mom's birthday, it of course meant lots of quality proxy time! being the ever adorable dog that she is, here are a few classic proxy moments:

really? you're taking pictures of me again?
IMG_1839

mmmm...yummy treats! can i have some more?
IMG_1840

i'm not so sure what to think of this photography thing...
IMG_1843

proud fur-dad
IMG_1844

i want to see out the window like fiyero!
IMG_1902

i don't fit on the back of the couch quite as easily...
IMG_1905

this is what i think of you taking pictures of me...
IMG_1907

i like helping daddy drive when we are going to the dog park!
IMG_1914

1 comment:

Tamarra said...

Hmmm...good question about fur-aunt. When he's talking to the fur-nephew my bro just calls me "Aunt Marra". I'm going to ponder some more...